Friday, December 09, 2005

Will the real King of Narnia please stand up!

So I am posting this from my blackberry while in line for Narnia. I have been out here since Wednesday.

We keep ourselves alive by rationing our food (it's been raining/snowing so we have plenty of H2O) and by huddling together for warmth. We should run out of granola around 3pm today, but we still have some popcorn kernals to chew on. We should be able to make it through the movie.

Or at least some of us. I am lucky. I'm in line next to Timmy-S who's dressed as Aslan. I'm Beaver, so between the two of us, we manage to stay warm; though the rains have made the mane more of a curse than a blessing. I was wise to dress like Beaver. I should have brought the stuff to build a dam.

The White Witch isn't doing so good. She worked herself up when she first got here. "Grab them! Grab the sons of Adam and daughters of Eve! Curse you Edmund, you cloned them!" Eventually she lost her voice and grew faint. After the second night, it looked as though she was the one turned to stone.

When the rains came, she and the dwarf huddled together for warmth. I not sure who got the better end of the deal.

I can't write much more now. My fingetrs arek toooo coldah to tuype...nnj

2 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Oli said...

Hi Jesse, you have a cool blog. Yay.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Elias said...

hey man, howd the narnia thing go? u should totally blog that movie man, we aall want to hear about what was going through your mind when you watched it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home