Saturday, December 17, 2005

to Professor "M"

[EDITED by theworldwillendin1987 for his mom]

yes you know who you are, and i think you even read this blog because it kicks so much [but]. i put my heat and soul into my project Professor M. i even put so much effort into it that i finished it 17 [fracking] hours early! i send you the link so early i knew i had to be the first one. my website kicked [but] and you know it. How dare you say "i almost gave you a 0" you would have to be a [fracking] idiot to give a site that kicks [but] a 0. look, just because you fail to understan the compexities of managing a interweb server doesn't mean you have to mark me down for trying something "risky". You want to know why the link didn't work when you decided to actually check it 48 hours later? i'll tell you why you ignoramus! because you didn't check it earlier! unlike people who know less than me about computers (i.e. most everyone in the [freeking] world) i sometimes re-boot my computer and install new hardware myself. Well i yeah so i rebooted and the TCP/IP settings changed. Once you e-mailed be i immediately began checking into the DHCP settings for the IP tables to make sure they were all aligned with the port forewardings option settings i had created. All this checked out so i did an internal systems status review and found the the DHCP server had overridden my localmachine TCP/IP settings and renegiociated the port forewarding protocol. All of this only took me about 3 min to do and then 30 seconds to fix.
so in the space of 3.5 minutes of recieving your e-mail i fixed the problem and then you have the nerve and gall to e-mail me back saying that i was 10 seconds from getting a zero? you must be off your [fracking] rocker professor M. And then, AND THEN you tell ME that I took UNCESSARY RISKS in hosting it myself!!!

look, i know art professors are stupid and not tech savvy, but [Our Father Who Art In Heaven] you need to recpect my art. What is my art? my art is computers [female doggy] respect it or i will make sure your interweb life is never the same again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home