Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Bloody Cows

I am trying to find a suitable BBQ grill on-line. So far I've met with very limited success. I've found many crappy grills at low, low prices, and many amazing grills at outrageous prices. So far nothing that I want has fallen into the acceptable price range of 200-300 dollars. Anything under 200 dollars is guaranteed by virtue of cheapness to be cheaply made (thus the price). Anything over 300 dollars is obviously over-priced and thus at least equally cheaply made (probably even more cheaply made). It seems nearly impossible to find a grill that is exactly what I want for the price I want to pay. There need to be a website called makewhatIwant.com/now that lets you input exactly what features you want in a product. Sophisticated engineering technology would then turn your specifications into techinical scematics. These would be sent to automated fabrication plants in Detroit for assembly and your finished product would arrive at your doorstep in 4-6 weeks. Until then I'll be spending numerous hours shopping on the internet. Hours that could be spent doing other things, like blogging and eating steak.

1 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger Double Oh Somewhat said...

I once made "makewhatIwant.com/sometime-itmighttakeawhilebecausewehavetospecialorderthematerials" and it didn't catch on. Surprising, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home