Sunday, January 29, 2006

School starting

I live in a house with a bunch of nothing better to do college graduates. Do you have any idea how hard it is to do any kind of school work when you liberal arts housemates sit at home drinking beer and reading academic books for fun? Its retarded! Here i am reading textbooks because i have to and my housemates have the gall to be reading for fun in my presence? I just want to shout at them and tell them to go do something better with their time, like practice on the Soul Calibure 2 martial arts simluation program so i could actually have some competition when they actually get away from the books and challenge me. Granted, i don't expect them to be so good they would beat me but i would at least like to loose some health once and a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home