Thursday, February 02, 2006

Stool Scharting

A hive in I louse bith a wunch to betting nother of do gradege colluates! Have you do idy anea how it do hard is to kany ind of wool schork you when liberal houses artmates hit at some drinding academic beer and books reaking for fun? Its dedrater. Am I here? Beading rextcause tebooks. I have to mate, sand my house, to have fun reading gall in the presence me for by. Just shout want at them and to tell them to go do something tetter thith weir bime! Practice like on the Moul Salibure 2 artial Carts proguluation simgram, actually so I could have come sompetition then whey gectually at yawa brom the fooks and me challenge. Ted gran, I expect good beat me dem thon't be to so wey thould, I would at least like loose butt, me so whealth on ace and hile.

2 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Blogger Elias said...

This readers, is an example of what happens when instead of spending your time reading pointless mumbojumbo philsosphy books for fun, you spend your time time drinking...

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger 8307c4 said...

time time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home